The Chinook Sailing Reduced Diameter Grip (RDG) 150-210cm Alloy Boom is 2mm smaller than our standard Pro-1 Alloy booms. Featuring absolute length markings, the strong 60cm tailpiece is easily rigged to your sail. A rounded front curve makes hand transitions during jibes, tacks, and the most advanced freestyle moves feel natural. Exceptional torsional rigidity and fits both standard and reduced diameter masts perfectly.
- Monocoque body - single tube to create the boom vs multiple pieces bolted together
- Fully articulating boom head
- Absolute length markgins
- Positive snap-in skinny adapter
- Modern bend curve
- Minimum length: 150cm
- Maximum length: 210cm
- Grip Diameter: 27mm or 1 1/16"
- Weight: 6.3 lbs
- Inside maximum width: 41cm or 16 1/8"
- Warranty: 1 year