Slingshot started with a compact platform built for pumping and precise foil control, giving it a flat rocker, kick tail and width demanded ultra-early takeoff. Sprinkled in enough thickness and stability for the big guys to do a submerged knee start using even the smallest size in the line, and voilà, the Wing Craft was born.
- Wing Craft V1 Board
- Pedestal Mounting Hardware
WHY WE MADE IT
Designed purely for wing foiling. The compact shape, flat rocker, and ample width provide responsive pumping and plenty of stability. We needed a bottom handle for Safely launching and landing in shore-break, and reinforced rails for climbing onboard with a harness on.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Compact shape for pumping and direct foil control.
- Width for early foil release and knee starting stability.
- Beveled Rails for quick release from the water and bounce back from touchdowns.
- Bottom SUP handle – Carry your board and foil in one hand, keeping your wing safely separated.
- Offset single front foot strap and tri-strap options
- Quick-release foil track – mount your foil without removing bolts from the pedestal.
|Volume (Liters)||Length (CM)||Width (CM)||Thichness (CM)||Weight (KG)||Length (Inches)||Width (Inches)||Thickness( Inches)||Weight (LBS)|