Enduro Tiki Tech Blue Medium 29mm
Shaft: 29mm Round
Blade Size: Medium - 80.7 in2 / 521 cm2
4 PRONOUNCED CONCAVE
- The 4 pronounced concaves set the new standard in high-performance paddling.
- The Enduro is more direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to smoother water flows around the blade.
ANGLE OF BLADE
- What makes the Enduro blade so versatile is its angle.
- With 12° angle, the blade works in many different conditions.
- It’s the perfect angle to push you out of the water fast enough to catch a wave.
- It’s a great angle to cruise on a lake as it won’t require too much technique to achieve a pleasant speed.
- Teardrop blades have a powerful catch due to the wide area on the tip.
- This shape is great for power paddlers and for those who are surfing and need to really dig in to get a quick start and maximize each stroke.
NEW SUPER HANDLE
- The new Super Handle changes the way we paddle
- The flat top and wide grip create new powerful leverage of the whole paddle and the blade
- One can steer the paddle at slight angles and remain with full power
- Especially good for side winds and keeping the board on the course you may set.
- The strong protective top sheet covering artwork and surface finish.
- UD Carbon stringer continues all the way from the neck to the top of the blade, enhancing the reflex characteristics and strength.
- Full Biax glass fiber Filament rail infusion all the way up to the neck for greater overall strength.
- Extended reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall strength.
PREPREG HYBRID CARBON
- New 20% lighter
- Strong and economical.
- A great combination when paired with Starboard’s Tiki Tech blades.
S35 – STIFF
• Popular with taller paddlers using a longer shaft.
Available in fixed round Carbon,
Adjustable Carbon and Hybrid Carbon
except for skinny and kids.